Gennifer Mallard is an award winning Realtor® and Real Estate Broker, with a career total of over 625 real estate transactions exceeding $450 million. She has always believed in the American dream of homeownership. It was impetus for leaving her corporate position as a national real estate executive to assist buyers and sellers successfully the process of purchasing and selling real estate, regardless of their station in life. Gennifer Mallard is known for her hard work and commitment to service, always representing her clients in the utmost professional manner. Combining her extensive knowledge of real estate, market statistics, trends and forecasts with the utilization of the latest technology, she will design a personalized plan for your specific real estate needs. Coupled with her strong negotiation skills you will be ensured the opportunity for a sound investment.
On a Personal Note:
· Studied Real Estate and Facility Management – DePaul University
· Born and raised as a 9th generation Southern Californian, relocated to Nashville area in 2002
· Attends World Outreach Church and Women Study Groups
· Mentor with a Women Prison Ministry, Leaving the Cocoon
· Enjoys spending time with her husband and pets, traveling, boating, community and charity projects.